I suggest you ...

Add an optional AutoCorrect

Add an AutoCorrect feauture, similar to those in mobile devices and word processors. Since some users type shorthand or use codes in their transcript, an ability to turn off this feature is essential.

It would be great to have the following:
- Automatically make every sentence start with a capital letter.
- Include a system that recognizes frequently used words and names.

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alex UnderwoodAdminAlex Underwood (Admin, InqScribe) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add autocorrect. I purchased Inqscribe as an upgrade from a free program I've been using that has both autocorrect AND spellcheck.

• clairechristie13clairechristie13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Having to spellcheck in another program, then go back in and change every "jsut" and "adn" individually, with your very awkward cursor controls, is a pain in the neck! PLEASE add autocorrect and spellcheck to your program, even the most basic word processing has these!

• Ayse BoydasAyse Boydas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. I completely agree with this. Capitalization is really important while doing transcription or any other work. It would make everything much easier. As committed license owners and users of Inqscribe are we gonna have this privilege ever?

Feedback and Knowledge Base