If you are using a right-to-left language like Hebrew or Arabic on Windows, sometimes when you insert a snippet you'll find that your input keyboard switches to English.
The reason for this is that there is a bit of English text at the end of your snippet and Windows will automatically switch to the input language of the last bit of text.
The easiest way to fix this is to:
- Select your snippet and choose Edit
- Select the whole snippet text and delete it.
- Make sure you're inputting in Hebrew/Arabic
- Type in your new snippet text
- Make sure the last character in your text is still in Hebrew/Arabic. (If you're inserting an English snippet or a variable like a timecode, you'll have to add a Hebrew/Arabic character in order to force the input keyboard to switch back to Hebrew/Arabic).
- Save your snippet by clicking "Done"
Now when you insert your snippet it shouldn't switch to English.