We've had some reports of glitchy display when opening a subtitled QuickTime movie on Retina HD monitors. Most commonly, you might be seeing the text box appear in the middle of the screen, like this:
Obviously, something isn't working right here. While we do not have a complete fix available, the good news is that you can workaround the issues by using the following settings in the "Save Subtitled QuickTime Movie" menu:
- Set Font to "Verdana"
- Set Alignment to "Center"
- Set Background to "Transparent"
- Set Drop Shadow to "Use Shadows"
- Set Position to "Flush With Bottom"
- Set Padding to "0"
- Check "Save as Self-Contained Movie"
Questions? Comments? Contact us at inqscribe.com/support.